Children’s Ministry Intern
Assist the Children’s Minister in the planning, coordinating, and directing of Worship, Bible study, missions and recreation on Sunday mornings as well as Wednesday nights. This is a paid internship.
- A vibrant and growing personal relationship with Jesus.
- A knowledge of and respect for the Word of God.
- A heart’s desire to reach children of all ages with the Good News of the Gospel.
- A proven commitment to children and a desire to see them grow in their faith.
- The maturity and flexibility to work in an fast-paced environment.
- Personal integrity, dependability, and diligence.
- An ability to draw people and build new ministry programs.
- Teachable, flexible, and relational.
- Working towards ministry degree or child education degree