Time to kick-off a new year in ladies’ ministry! Our annual ladies’ Ministry Kick-off Rally is September 14th at 6:30 PM in the Worship Center. Our theme this year is:
Flourish…all women…all seasons
That’s what Meadows’ Ladies’ ministry is all about – Helping each other flourish regardless of our season, age, background or circumstances. God created us to need each other, to nourish, and to grow together. We have a full evening planned and think you will enjoy every part of it.
Here are few things we have in store:
- A preview of upcoming events, ministry opportunities and studies: great ways to help you flourish in your relationship with Christ and with others.
- A special “seasons” panel: some of our own MBC women sharing real life stories that will inspire and encourage you
- A fun (user friendly) pot painting project: we provide the pots, the paints and the seeds for planting!
- Fabulous worship: with Angela Groves and her music combo
- Food: light meal…always yummy with desserts of course!
- Door Prizes: awesome swag
- Laughter & fun: always guaranteed
- Maybe a surprise or two???
Cost: FREE, but please consider donating canned food or non-perishable items for God’s Food Pantry
Dress: Very casual and comfortable